Thursday, March 5, 2026

CCR Question #4

 In order to prepare for the question #4, I started to examine how technology shaped my process creatively from planning to post production.

I used:

Hardware:
- Iphone Camera
- Tripod
- Natural and garage lighting

Software:

- Clipchamp to edit
- Blogger.com for documentation
- Canva for the graphics

I researched independent filmmaking and found out that strong shots/composition and editing typically matter way more than high end eqipment. This inspired my focus on the type of framing, lighting, and careful shot selection. 

Clipchamp guided me to convey meaning through:
- Cross cutting between the past (running scenes) and present (garage breakdown) timelines
- Adding text overlays (ex. MILE 6)
- Layering breathing over music
- Controlling the pacing in garage scenes

Technology also helped me solve problems. For instance, adjusting the brightness levels corrected under exposed shots , while editing the audio prevented clipping and distortion of sound. I learned that post production tools is transformative - it mainly shapes tones, rhythm, and the audience interpretaion.

My prepartaion makes sure that my CCR response will show and clearly demonstrate a understanding of how both hardware and software influenced the outcome of my opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Links to CCR and Film Opening

 Below are all the final links to my film opening and CCRs. Film Opening: Cadence https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WqIZu7cnNcr1J7FlpdJ-ia9DI...